- In the improvement of their comfort and well-being, installing home automation systems, sound and TV signal distribution;
- In guaranteeing the security and control of installations, people and goods, installing video surveillance systems, perimeter and perimetric protection of installations, enclosures and swimming pools, access control, fire detection, intrusion, flooding, gas and carbon monoxide leaks;
- In the increase of communication and information exchange, installing voice, data and image transmission systems based on structured copper, fiber optic and WiFi communication networks;
- In energy savings and quality by installing conditioning, regulating, and electrical energy management systems;
- In the conception and execution of innovative projects, tailored to the needs of its customers and that allow the integrated management of all systems.
Facing a highly demanding market, using technologies in permanent and rapid development and in order to meet the satisfaction of their customers, Tecnicontrol considers as fundamental in its activity:
Ensure strict control of the conception, development and realization of projects;
The monitoring and measurement of the product and continuous improvement of its performance;
- The after sales / technical assistance service and maintenance.
By understanding the need and establishing this policy, Tecnicontrol decided to adopt a Quality Management System based on the NP EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, allowing to better manage the organization and meet the expectations of its customers, assessing the risks and opportunities that may affect the conformity of the products and services provided and the ability to increase customer satisfaction.
As a consequence, the Management is committed to meeting the requirements of its Customers, internally, as well as the statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the activity, and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
It thus ensures, together with the Departmental Managements, that this Policy is established, communicated, and understood within the organization.
The strategic objectives are identified in the Quality Manual and the operational objectives are defined annually and monitored in order to enable the continuous improvement of its System.